Monday, June 9, 2008

What Makes The World Go Round...

There are a couple of things in this world that i really Love. And in order to build the appropriate suspense and intrigue, we are going to start at the bottom of the list. Actually the only order these go in are, the last on is the most important on and the one I love the most, and the rest are in any order.

So with that let us begin.

Blue Man Group. I mean Just look at them! Who hasn't wanted to make a big mess like this and not get in trouble ( or have to clean it up for that matter.)


And I don't know what it is about their music... but I really like it. I think that it has something to do with being on a "BLUE" high after having seen them live, and getting the music, then listening to it so much that it has become like comfort food. I know the music. It is apart of me! When those drums start beating my heart beats line up with the rhythm.

One day I was listening to them, and my roomate comes in and says, " what is with the techno music?" It made me stop and think. Techno? This isn't techno is it? I don't like techno. But I think that perhaps I have been fighting it but I do. Because now that I think of it...It is alot like techno...and I do like other songs like Sandstorm. But I am no raver so don't worry about it.

So I like Blue Man Group.

Pesto.

Pesto has opened up a new world to me. I have always loved Italian food. But I don't think I ever knew what the source of that love came from. Now I know. It is pesto. I think. If you want a really good sandwich...just throw a little pesto on it. If you want to spice up you spaghetti, just throw a little pesto on it. If you want to get the thrill of having completed something amazing and seen something gorgeous...go for a bike ride on the Bonneville Shoreline Trail. But Pesto would make that better too. And whats best is that there are no pesky side stomach effects. (like Hot Dogs do sometimes.) So when in doubt...vote for Pesto.

There are others that I could add to this... but the most important and the one I love the most is....drum roll....With a little butter and maybe some pesto on it....

That is right. Rachel my "radical" wife. She is da bomb. What do you get when you combine 200 parts cool with 351 parts beautiful and 563 parts righteous. Rachel. That is right. Basically I truly think that I am the luckiest guy, and have a huge testimony that Heavenly Father loves and listens to his children's prayers. That is the only way to explain it. Sometimes you go for the gold, put all your eggs in one basket, shoot for the stars, throw the rockets into four wheel drive and open her up...and then you fail. But then other times you do all that and a little miracle falls into the works and Your one in a millions shot happens. That is what happened with me.

The cosmos were aligned, and Cupids bolt struck true.
In fact if you would like to read what happens to a person who has been hit by this arrow, and what a magical night will do to a young boy, read the poem entitled September 4, earlier on in this blog.

Well that is some of what I love. (excluding the Lord and this miraculous Church, and life that we have because of it. But that is for another blog)

No comments: